Your Collection 2017/18:
What people usually want….
- A pre wedding meet or Skype session, depending on where you live.
- You get me for around 10 hours of your wonderful, awesome wedding day; we’ll talk together to set a start and finish time based on your wedding timeline.
- An optional online sneak peek within 48 hours of your wedding celebrations, followed by a password protected photo gallery for you to share with family and friends of a selection from your full collection.
- A minimum of 400 carefully chosen and beautifully edited images – supplied on a USB – that you can print to your heart’s content.
- All travel unless an overnight stay is required or your wedding is overseas.
Prices starting at £1450
If this doesn’t meet your needs please get in touch with me to discuss your bespoke package and the costs involved. I’m really good at being flexible and creating something to suit your budget. I offer engagement shoots and albums too.
An engagement shoot:
Let’s have a blast whilst getting to know each other. Lasting two hours we can meet in a mutually agreeable location, within a 70 mile journey from Bedford. Great for those who really feel at a loss in front of the camera or just want some great images of the two of you.
Other locations possible with travel costs incurred.
Beautiful, hand bound albums, made in the UK, with a range of leather or linen covers and pages that open up flat, with an invisible crease.
With a matt print finish and the true vibrancy of colour that you see on your screen, these albums offer the best print quality I can find on the market.
Included in the price are 15 spreads (so 30 pages), but additional spreads can be purchased.
You have your names ad date of wedding debossed on the front cover of your choice.
Albums start at £450 for a 10×10 leather bound album. Please enquire for further information.
Call me; there’s no pressure and no hard sell. Just lots of ideas and someone willing to listen to what you want.
“Michelle is an exceptional photographer in every way. We can’t stop looking at the final set of beautiful images that have just arrived, and feel so very lucky we found her.”Kate & Simon Morton
“Photography was particularly important to us with elderly grandparents attending and family and friends travelling from California, Canada and China. After going through multiple options Michelle stood out. We chose Michelle for her alternative, documentary style and we were delighted with the results. We did not want starchy, contrived wedding pictures and she understood our vibe immediately.”
Matt and Tab Sloper-Russell